- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
$10.00 - $20.00
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. Compatibility - HFA207: Fits SRAM Guide R/RS/RSC/Ultimate and Avid Juicy 5/7/Carbon/Ultimate - HFA208: Fits SRAM DB5 Guide and Level and Avid Elixir, Trail, and XX - HFA209: Fits SRAM Guide and Level and Avid Code, DB, Elixir, and Juicy - HFA210: Fits SRAM Level TLM/Ultimate and 2018 Code R/RSC - HFA213: Fits SRAM RED eTap HRD and S900 Aero HRD
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Page 1 of 1