$9.99 - $10.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$22.00 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Light-duty zip tie - 200mm length x 2.5mm - Bag of 100
- Stabilize the front wheel to prevent tilting. - Adjustable in height and fits on Tara, Ergo, Nova, and Duo (also older versions).
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
Nylon beaded cable ties - 8-inch - Reusable
Nylon cable ties - 8 inches long
$14.99 - $18.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
- Direct-mount adjustable kickstand - Direct mount attaches to the chainstay dropout - Adjusts to fit bikes from 24" to 29" - Large foot profile for increased stability
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
This eyebolt and nut set for fender-mounting contains 8 stainless eyebolts, 8 stainless nuts, and 8 plastic stay endcaps. This hardware set is used for mounting Chromoplastic Longboards, Bluemels, and Commuter II Fenders.
Not a fair weather rider? Neither are we. Protect your ride from mud with the new Race Face team seat covers. Built as a quick fix barrier between rider and seat, the 96% nylon, 4% spandex fiber content means this cover is built for abuse. A waterproof membrane and DWR finish ensure your seat stays dry.
PDW Power Stance Kickstand mounts to traditional kickstand mounting plates and offers adjustable length to ensure stable parking. - Stability in droves due to oversized foot - Max. load 25 kg - Adjust the length with the press of a button - Durable composite foot - Lifetime PDWarranty
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SpaceMount Clamp from Minoura. - Single action multipurpose clamp fits almost anywhere on the bike - Small: red logo, 22mm–29mm clamp diameter - Medium: black logo, 28mm–35mm clamp diameter - Alloy body and stainless steel lever - Clamp body has one (1) M5 thread hole in center
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Ever notice the gaping hole on the bottom of your Fork Steerer? For a while, we’ve been trying to develop a single product that would plug ALL tapered forks. It took so long because tube thickness varies, depending on the fork's travel and its manufacturer. It was also necessary in our vision, that the Fork Cork would be easily removable without tools. Each cork and turn knob is milled from a solid core of high quality aluminum, then anodized for style and longevity. The stainless steel screw will not rust despite the rough elements it will see. The proprietary neoprene washer will last through as many twists and turns you throw at it, and Fork Corks are manufactured and assembled in the USA to ensure they’re up to your quality standards. - What items will fit depends on the length of your steerer. - Wrap item(s) in a cloth to prevent rattling. Use the Fork Cork to secretly stow: - Tracker for bike theft - Emergency Space Blanket - Multi-Tool - C02 cartridge(s) and Adapter - Pocket Knife - Money or Gold Coins - Water proof lighter/Matches - Poncho - Granola Bar and/or a Lollipop - Party Favors
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
Page 1 of 3 Next page